Ann Sebren, EdD
- EdD - University of North Carolina at Greensboro, 1992
- MS - University of Southern Mississippi, 1984
- BS - University of Southern Mississippi, 1981
- Sebren, A. (2009). The role of mindfulness in stress reduction. Presented at the 5th Annual Building Healthy Lifestyles Conference, Arizona State University, February, Mesa, AZ.
- Araas, T., Sebren, A., and Swan, P. (2008). Associations of mindfulness, perceived stress, general self efficacy, and health behaviors in college freshmen. Poster presentation at the International Conference on Integrating Mindfulness Based Approaches and Interventions in Medicine, Health Care, and the Larger Society, April, Worchester, MA.
- Riggs-Wood, D., Sebren, A., & Swan, P. (2008). Women's meaning and lived experience of bariatric surgery. Poster presentation at the Annual Meeting of the Society for Behavioral Medicine, March, San Diego, CA.
- Sebren, A. (2005). Mindfulness as a central component of spiritual health. Presented at the National Wellness Institute Annual Conference, July, Stevens Pointe, WI.
Efficacy of mindfulness based interventions for stress reduction, improved health outcomes, and health behavior.