Danielle Dandreaux, PhD
- PhD - University of New Orleans, LA, 2007
Applied Developmental Psychology with a minor in Forensics, Specialization in juvenile delinquency
- MS - University of New Orleans, LA, 2002
Applied Developmental Psychology, Specialization in juvenile delinquency
- BS - Arizona State University, AZ, Cum Laude, 1999
- Dandreaux, D.M. & Frick, P.J. (2009) Developmental pathways to conduct problems: A further test of the childhood and adolescent-onset distinction. Journal of Child Abnormal Psychology, 37(3), 375-385.
- Cruise, K.R., Dandreaux, D.M., Marsee, M.A., & Deprato, D.K. (2008). Identification of critical items on the Massachusetts Youth Screening Instrument - 2 (MAYSI-2) in incarcerated youth. International Journal of Forensic Mental Health, 7(2), 121-132.
Manage grant for Dr. Bonnie Gance-Cleveland entitled, "Health Information Technology to Support Clinical Decision Making in Obesity Care."